Amy Martinez represents families and students in litigations with public, private, and charter schools. That includes students of all ages, from kindergarten to post-grad. Her practice encompasses all areas of education litigation—including special education, Title IX, child injury, sexual abuse, school discipline, discrimination, harassment, bullying, student privacy, FERPA, writs, and appeals. Amy has extensive experience in complex proceedings in state and federal court.
- State Bar of California
- Supreme Court of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California