David Greco represents families and students in litigations with public, private, and charter schools. David represents students of all ages, from kindergarten to post-grad. His practice encompasses all areas of education litigation—including special education, Title IX, child injury, sexual abuse, school discipline, discrimination, harassment, bullying, student privacy, FERPA, writs, and appeals. David has successfully represented families at all stages of litigation—including appeals to the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and the California Court of Appeal—and has an extensive history litigating class action and other complex matters.
He is the co-founder of the California Association of Lawyers for Education, a group of lawyers who represent families in educational disputes. He has succeeded in front of the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals on issues of first impression under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act. He has obtained seven-figure settlements for disabled victims of abuse. David graduated magna cum laude from the University of San Diego School of Law.
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY
- Guest Lecturer on Law, Policy and Legal Writing – University of California San Diego
- Guest Lecturer on Employment Law – University of San Diego School of Law
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association – Trusts and Estates; Employment & Labor
- Member, State Bar of California
- Member, Tom Homann Law Association
- President & Founder, California Association of Lawyers for Education (CALE)